Chocolate Shop

Chocolate Shop

Authored by Leandro Delgado

I never really thought I would go into food but when I hit my mid-20s I was really itching for something different. I was sick and tired of sitting in a cubicle all day and my mind was always on things to eat – it’s not that I was overweight, I was just food obsessed! Anyway, chocolate had always been a huge passion of mine and when the perfect storefront became available near my apartment I knew it was time to act. I got a lease and moved right in and now I’m running my very own gourmet chocolate shop! It gets slow during the days but the busiest times are right after work and late night when people are craving dessert so I’m here quite a lot which I don’t really mind. I got a small flat screen for the corner and http://www.Direc4U.COM/ satellite so I keep myself busy by watching old movies when I’m not making chocolates. I love what I do and I think business will just keep getting better!

Comments

Popular Posts