June 1st is NATIONAL DONUT DAY!!!!!!!!! Get your free donut!

June 1st is NATIONAL DONUT DAY!!!!!!!!!

Friday, June 1 is National Doughnut Day. I say we should make an official holiday recognized by the government so we can stay home from work and/or school.  
But in the mean time:

Celebrate it with a  free Krispy Kreme doughnut by joining their e-club which is an awesome prize!  

But wait there is more!


 Dunkin Donuts is also giving away a free donut with a Dunkin’ beverage purchase.


This is my favorite Celebration besides Christmas and Halloween! 

Comments

  1. Oh, thanks for the reminder! I will definitely be stopping by a Krispy Kreme today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The day is not over yet! I want to get to Dunkin' some time today with my kids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts