Beautiful Real Christmas Trees and Wreaths The NEGOTIATE!

Beautiful Real Christmas Trees and Wreaths for sale.

9850 Coral Way Miami Fl 33165

Tree Prices
5-9 ft starting at $ 20

Fresh Wreaths
Big - $15
Small - $10

Stands starting at $20.


I have gone many times to purchase tress and end up with a disappointment when they open up, NOT WITH HAPPY TREES!
These are the most honest and polite people I have ever purchased a tree from and the tree opens up and BAMMM a FULL beautiful tree! THEY EVEN SET IT in YOUR STAND FOR FREE!
You don't have a stand NO WORRIES they have plenty of them there!  Tell then you got your info here and they will be happy to know I shared.

i purchased my tree was not given one for free, my review is honest and my own as it was my wonderful experience!






Delivery available for $8-$25.

Comments

Popular Posts