ekobrew Reusable Filters for Keurig Single Cup Brewers REVIEW

ekobrew Reusable Filters for Keurig Single Cup Brewers

A little about them as stated on their site:
A New Kind of Single Serve Coffee: Convenience with a Conscience
Single serve coffee is the fastest growing segment in the coffee market today. Even though the consumer gets a high quality, cost-effective cup of gourmet drip coffee, many have voiced stark criticism about the blind eye that is being turned toward the environmental impact of the trend. Keurig®, owned by Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, is the driving force behind this burgeoning market segment. This year alone over 5 billion K-Cup® packs will be sold, used and then discarded by consumers. Most of those non-biodegradable plastic-and-foil K-Cup® packs will end up in our landfills.

I was recently given a Keurig by my husband for Christmas needless to say it did not last until Christmas.  I decided to go the eco friendly way and purchase refillable k cups.  On my search I found the ekobrew ones to be the best according to reviews from people.  I went ahead and purchased 2 of them, they got to me and I was so thrilled to open them.  When I un packaged them I noticed that one did not have a seal that they come with.   So I went ahead and contacted the company via email and sent them this picture to show them that it arrived without the seal.   


A very nice person Marty A. @ Ekobrew Customer Service emailed me back and let me know that they would send me some o ring gasket seals.  Today I received the package and I was happy as I have never received such a quick response from a company before and a HUGE surprise as well.  I recevied the o ring gasket seals(5) an EXTRA reusable filter!  This was a very nice gesture on Marty  A's part and the ekobrew company.


Thank you so very much for caring about your clients and the environment!

I was not paid for this review in anyway, my review is my honest opinion about the above products.

Comments

Popular Posts