I See Me Personalized Children’s book Review


I See Me Personalized Children’s book,
NEW! ABC What I Can Be Review 


I love to read to my little one. Who doesn't love to see their kid’s imagination grow as they read a book? But there was a problem, she always wanted to be part of the story, so I had to include her in the stories change the names of characters and so on. That is until the I See Me gave me a book to review for my little one. 



Let me begin my saying I absolutely loooove this book. Their premise is that they include your child’s name and they create a book for them, every story page and illustration is personalized for them. If there is a jersey the child’s last name is shown on it, for a name tag also their name, the very first page reads from Mom and Dad although you can change it to uncle, aunt, godmother etc. There are so many different possibilities for stories and layouts that you can keep your kids entertained for a long time to come. This would not only make an excellent Christmas gift but a wonderful keepsake for a child to keep close to their hearts.  I See Me have an array of items to personalize including many titles of books for any occasion. They have a few titles: My Very Merry Christmas Board BookA Christmas Bear for MeA Hanukkah Bear for MeMy Very Own Fairy Tale Storybook, & My Very Own Pirate Tale Storybook to name a few!   They also have coloring books and placemats make great stocking stuffers!  They also have Christmas themed coloring books and placemats in time for Holiday delivery.  AND... when 2 or more placemats or coloring books are ordered...there is always a discount!!  

Enter this code: ARHOL Get 15% Off On Sitewide as per www.mypromotionalcode.com through DECEMBER 15, 2012.

They have 100% satisfaction guarantee as well which we all love to have!


Here are some helpful hints to get you started:


You can also visit them on Facebook: ISeeMeBooks

If you would like the free coloring sheet please email us at modernroyaltybyaylin@gmail.com with the subject line I SEE ME Coloring Sheet and we will send it out as soon as we receive the email!  

Comments

Popular Posts