Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner Review


Head & Shoulders Damage Rescue Shampoo and Conditioner Review




I can say that I have tried so many shampoo and Conditioners that promise Damage RESCUE and none has worked as this one has.  I recently had a bunch of chemicals processed through my hair and I simply over did it trying to get rid of 15 years of black hair color.  So Influenster & Head and Shoulders gave me the opportunity to try out this shampoo and conditioner set and I am convinced that it works my hair is back to it's curly springy self! Thank you Influenster and Head & Shoulders for the opportunity! 

Puedo decir que he tratado muchos shampoo y acondicionadores de tantos que dan la promesa de rescatar daños y ninguno ha funcionado, ya que uno tiene. Hace poco tuve un montón de productos químicos elaborados por el pelo y yo simplemente lo más tratando de deshacerse de 15 años de color de pelo negro. Así Influenster y Head and Shoulders me dio la oportunidad de probar este juego de champú y acondicionador, y estoy convencida de que funciona en mi pelo esta nuevo y  rizado elástico! Gracias Influenster y Head & Shoulders por la oportunidad!

Comments

Popular Posts